Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just so y'all know

I called this blog "Boda de mis sueños" because of this show that my family was obsessed with last year called "Bailando por la boda de mis sueños." Imagine "Dancing with the Stars" except for the fact that a Latino celebrity is paired with either a bride or groom. The winner of the competition obviously wins the wedding of their dreams. My mom told me I should compete. Yeah.
Anyway I would dance for a prize if I had any rhythm. Sadly, I have one or two stock moves that includes a lot of hair swishing but that's about it. Hmmm....that reminds me-Oskar and I need to practice for the first dance. Eeek! Have any of you seen Oskar dance? It's all shoulders.

Here's a little clip of my blog's namesake, in all it's fringed glory. I tried to do the quebradita once. Just once.

2 comments:

Oskar said...

That's my wedding suit!

Anonymous said...

that should totally be the first dance routine!!!!

and how did that girl succeed in keeping her top on?