Saturday, May 31, 2008

Get your room!

I don't know about you guys but I just booked my motel room for the weekend of the wedding, aka Labor Day weekend. That's right, a MOTEL. It's cool, I figured I would have to stay at a Motel 6-ish place which incidentally, is going at $116/night for the weekend of August 29. Sure it's not the Biltmore but the room I got is non-smoking and it's a block from San Roque. If you guys can afford a $600 setback for 3 nights then I definitely recommend the Holiday Inn Express-not the one on Haley Street because it's all booked that weekend-the one on Calle Real. It's only 11 minutes from the church. The last couple times Oskar and I have gone to SB, we have stayed at the Express on Haley and it's pretty nice and roomy so I expect the Calle Real one to be of the same quality.

I feel a lot better now that I have this out of the way. I was avoiding booking a room because I just didn't want to look at the prices. It's really now or never though because I'm betting the prices are only going to get higher.

If you guys need any help figuring out where to book let me know!

No comments: