Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rock Star Wedding Inspiration


So gorgeous. Love, love, love her Vivienne Westwood dress-I wish I could have the white version, I don't care that it's muslin! I think I'd like to copy her hair and makeup (her whole face for that matter) for the wedding. What I like about Dita Von Teese is that she really enjoys being a woman and all the classical concepts of femininity associated with it. Even her nails are impeccable.

Although she married a huge douche, her wedding was absolutely glamourous. The whole gothic thing ain't my cup (unless it's southern gothic) but I love the richness and decadence that they surrounded their guests in. And it's always awesome to have Christian Louboutin show up wearing a fez.

What are your favorite or least favorite celebrity weddings?

1 comment:

PJH said...

I LOVE this wedding dress. I love when brides-to-be go for an unexpected color, shape. It's so fun.