Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let's Hear It For The Boy



Skar has been conspicuously absent in blogdom lately so I thought I would go ahead and write about something he would or should be interested in. He hasn't gotten a suit yet. The only suit he owns that looks really good on him is a grey one that he wore last weekend and to a wedding last summer. It was my godfather's suit and given to Skar as a gift from Norma, my madrina. I keep going back and forth about whether or not I want Oskar wearing a suit or a tux. I mean the formality of the occasion calls for a tux, but a sleek, black suit can look really dapper too. However, how often will Oskar get to wear a tux? It would be kind of sexy seeing him all dressed up, SANS cummerbund of course. But then again, I can't help but think of Sean Connery or a sexy Marcello Mastroianni, or even Don Draper from "Mad Men" in a slim black suit and a white French-cuff shirt...What ever is a girl supposed to tell a guy to do?

No comments: