Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Think Pink!


















A couple weeks ago Carla sent me an email with pictures of two dresses she had found. One was a green dress in a shade similar to Yen's and the other was in an olive green which, I hate to say, is a shade I really didn't want to include. In a bridezilla move I exercised my veto power and said no and no to both gowns. Then I told her that if she was having trouble finding a green frock to just get a pink dress. I figured that a. pink is still one of the colors, and b. it would be kind of cool to make her stand out as the MOH. Then I got a little scared. Did I make a smart decision? After all, I didn't want to make my bridal party look crazy. And Oskar wasn't sure if Pablo would be cool with wearing a matching pink tie. Luckily Carla picked a really pretty fuchsia pink Dessy dress with a mint green trim at the waist. I think everyone is going to look amazing together. Me on the other hand I don't know. We just took pictures today for our class portrait and I look like I did in undergrad: not good. Well going back to important matters. I have been looking for accessories to give Carla and Molly, Melisa and Yen some ideas. You guys don't have to get them. I just like finding stuff to potentially buy and also it gives me an excuse NOT to work on my portfolio which is due in a couple hours. Can't wait 'til school is over so that I can finally get in shape and make this wedding finally happen.
Oh speaking of which today Oskar and Oscar are driving from Omaha to Las Vegas. Drive safe guys. Ok time for some "Karate Kid."

Oh yeah, that green dress was a joke Carla pulled a couple months back. After getting an email asking me if it would be okay for her to wear it I started panicking. I wasn't sure if she was kidding. Oskar who was visiting me at the time was nonplussed, not knowing if it was ugly or trendy cause he has no clue when it comes to fashion. (He was totally blasé about his mom buying him TWO Sevens). I had to email Molly who was like yeah that's not good. So I took a shot and wrote Carla a letter saying "Ha ha nice try." She just wrote back something like "Ha! Totally got you." Meanie.

1 comment:

Carlita said...

I can't believe you asked Molly about the dress. Haha, sucka