Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can we make it acceptable to wear a wedding dress whenever?


Even though I got my dress a couple months ago, I still peruse bridal magazines and websites to see the other dresses that could have been. I wish I could be one of those girls that has two weddings dresses-one for the ceremony and another for the reception. However I can't shrug off the douchiness of the practice, not to mention the fact that the contents of my wallet are pretty pathetic these days. Despite these and other reasons, here are the dresses I would love to wear, were I to win the lottery or pretend I was J Lo and have like six costume changes.

Top Row: Unknown designer dress, vintage Dior, Elizabeth Fillmore
Bottom Row: Vera Wang, St. Pucchi (I grabbed it at the salon. 11K! I cried a little inside.) and Luisa Beccaria

No comments: