Friday, April 4, 2008

Colorstrology Wedding


So, a couple weeks ago I came upon an article about colorstrology which said that colors have a great influence on a person's attitude and personality. According to colorstrology we all have a birthday color and we should surround ourselves in our respective birth color to awaken our potential within. So I thought about what my wedding would look like if I based it on my birthday color which I am not a fan of by the way. And there is no chance that I am "efficient." Those nearest and not so dearest to me know that I am an avid procrastinator. Anywho, if you want to know your color check out colorstrology.com.

4 comments:

Oskar said...

I'm orchid mauve. :)

Anonymous said...

ummm i'm tangerine. guess i need to rethink my opinion about it...

PJH said...

So cool! I'm Forest Shade Pantone 15-6423. I'm posting this in my blog too! :)

Carlita said...

Smoke green, pretty dull