Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Golly


Molly found her dress! The kelly green Eliza J polka dot dress looks even better in person. It's retro chic. Way to go Molly! I haven't gotten a chance to take a picture of her in it so this model will have to do for now. I decided to make a little inspiration board with Molly's dress in mind. The jewelry, shoes, and purse are just random finds from the internet. Some good internet sites I found them in were jcrew.com, robertachiarella.com, junebug weddings, and caroletanenbaum.com. The bubbly a la Sofia is a must accessory for any occasion. Too bad Veuve hasn't made similar champagne to-go. Well, the French would consider that sacrilegious no doubt. The bouquet of calla lilies and pink flowers just reminded me of Molly so I felt like including them.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the updates. As you may know school is just wreaking havoc on my free time. And Oskar is distracted with work can you believe that? And to be honest, I am running out of ideas. So if you can think of any topics let me know.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oooh, love the pink shoes on the bottom. Where are those from? And maybe I'll just have to bring some of the Sofia cans for when we're getting ready...

maritecita said...

The shoe is the Ash Passion Open Toe Platform Pump in eggplant from ShopBop.com.

maritecita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlita said...

I saved the photo of that dress! It's cute, I was considering it...