Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a happy Easter Sunday with loved ones. I decided to make another little collage instead of eating obscene amounts of chocolate eggs and bunnies. Although, in order to make myself feel better for being so far from home and Easter lamb, I ate some yummy ice cream.
In wedding news, I have been scoping out ebay for pretty green vases and pitchers. I think I am going to wait until summer to start buying any. Who knows? I might not even want them come June. In terms of flowers, Oskar likes the idea of succulents in the centerpieces. So far I haven't really been able to find many pictures of them for such an occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dunno if you've tried this, but salvation army and goodwill stores are great places to find random things like green vases for cheap. we should have an excursion this summer - driving around LA in search of something this random is my idea of heaven.