Thursday, January 10, 2008

Am I a crazy groom?

In scanning the Web for inspiration for future posts, I stumbled on a small Web site geared toward grooms and their ideas that looks like it started last week. On a whim (like everything I do these days, it seems), I joined the group, and am now a member of The Offbeat Groom Gang, pending administrative approval. Membership is MUCH cheaper* than that 24 Hour Fitness one I'm eyeing, and I'll be among the first of perhaps tens of grooms trading ideas. Once I'm in, I'll get to start using jargon like b2b to refer to Maryté.

Though the dream of being a truly "offbeat" group is little more than pipe, hopefully it'll spark something more noticeably distinct at our wedding.

Plus, who wouldn't want to comment and glean ideas from absolute strangers capable of inspiration boards like these...



Don't worry, Maryté, I left my wrestling belt in high school and my velvet-sleeved coat is safely in an attic somewhere.

What do you think?

*Membership to the Web site was free, of course.

No comments: