Sunday, August 10, 2008

Attention Future Brides

Quick shout out to all my homegirls who just got engaged! Congratulations! Good luck with the planning hahahhaaha! Nah it'll be fine. But check this out. Santa Barbara Bridal is closing. I so wanted to go shopping there back in January when I was searching for my dress. Anyway the store is closing its doors so that means discounts! They are located in 15 W. Figueroa Street in downtown SB. They are having Bridal Sample Sale all this month. So, if you are coming to our wedding, which you should anyway, then you can use the rest of the weekend to go dress shopping. 40-80% off! Vera Wang! Reem Acra. Also, they are offering a free cocktail gown when you purchase your wedding dress.

Happy dress hunting. And no, they have not asked me to promote their business. I wish right?

No comments: